Employment Type: Hybrid role
- 5+ years of experience as scrummaster.
- Works closely with product owners, development/test teams to ensure teams can self-organize, make changes quickly, improve velocity, increase quality and automate testing with co-located and independent teams.
- Manage multiple projects to manage delivery at a coordinated program level, allowing quality deployments on a more frequent basis.
- Understand requirement & overall project scope
- Prepare Sprint plan for project execution
- Project milestone plan
- Manage resource activities
- Follow up risk and mitigations with stakeholders. Sync up with timelines, risks and deliverables with stakeholders.
Duration: Long Term
- A Scrum Master provides technical direction to others in their team, including ensuring effective planning and implementation of work schedules.
- Coordinates special projects.
- Provides technical support to team members and guidance in troubleshooting problems.
- Works closely with management to address potential resource constraints and other resource input.