Duration: 12+ Months
- Own the product end to end as well as roadmap at the technology/functional level.
- Lead a team of API backend developers and UI Developers in delivering large and complex API solutions
- Work with customer Technology leadership and Senior Managers in identifying the requirements, convert into features, define acceptance criteria, guide the Scrum Master to define User stories and Story points.
- Provide technical guidance to support the product backlog grooming sessions conducted by Scrum master.
- Provide technical guidance to API developers and UI developers to Design, implement, test and deploy APIs using the latest technologies and best practices.
- Agile project delivery
- End to End ownership in implementing custom build API solutions, communicate risks, issues, challenges and status/progress of the project
- Participate in thought leadership
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- 15+ years of Technical Product Owner experience
- Experience in agile software product development.
- Strong requirements elicitation, and proven writing skills including the ability to write concisely and clearly for different audiences.
- Experience with Agile backlog/project management tools.
- Experience with successive elaboration and ability to develop Initiatives, Features and User Stories that the DevOps teams can ingest.
- SAFe PO/PM certification or equivalent.