Duration: 12 months +
- Good test case creation ability
- Practical experience on Agile Methodology (e.g. Scrum)
- Team player with good communication skills to work effectively in a global team
- Self-motivated, problem solver
- Willingness to learn and grow.
- Good Automation (DevOps) testing and coding skills: hands-on programming experience in languages like Core Java / Python
- 7+ experience in software quality assurance.
- 5+ years of demonstrable experience in automation technologies including Selenium, Protractor, UFT, Junit, Gherkin, JMeter etc and scripting languages including Peal, Python and/or Java.
- In-depth knowledge of test management software (e.g. ALM, Jira, qTest, Zephyr).
- Proficiency in usage of SQL queries for databases or large datasets.
- Expertise in working with XML, XSLT and SOAP, and JSON formats.
- Experience in Agile methodology and Devops with Integrating automated tests in Continuous Integration and Delivery pipeline
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent Communication and Organizational skills
- Unix/Shell Scripting knowledge
- Experience in working with quality assurance teams, preferably across multiple locations
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks.
- Minimum BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.